As men age, so many struggle with a decrease in sensation, frequency, and stamina of their erections. Aside from medications, there are some new, promising solutions that have been shown to improve symptoms.
One of these is PRP or platelet rich plasma. PRP involves taking your own blood, processing it, and reducing it to a small amount of serum rich in platelets. This serum is then injected into the penis causing a cascade of growth factor release, stem cell recruitment and repair/healing in the area.
What Benefits Can a Man Have from PRP Therapy
• Stronger, firmer erections
• Easier to achieve and maintain erections (i.e., improved sexual stamina)
• Increased penile length and girth
• Improvement in or resolution of penile curvature from Peyronie’s Disease
• Resolution of penile pain with erection
• Increased sensitivity in the penis
• Better overall blood flow to the penis
Who is a good candidate?
Any man who is looking for increased sexual performance, or an improved sex life, can benefit from the procedure. It is especially helpful for men who have lost erectile function due to prostate issues, Peyronie’s Disease and other medical conditions such as hypertension or diabetes. Whether you need just a little help now, or it has been years since you have been able to get an erection, PRP Therapy can help!